Monday, May 2, 2011

Yummy Eats: A cooking and eating fair this May

(click to enlarge image)

I love good food but before I try out restaurants, I always check my foodie friends for recommendations and feedback. Now, here is a painless way to try good food because everything under the NBC Tent, Fort on May 21, 2011 will represent the best food finds specially chosen by Team Yummy of Yummy Magazine.

Yummy Eats is a cooking and eating (I love that combination!) fair that will run from 10am to 6pm. Not only will you get to check out Team Yummy's recommended food but there are activities running throughout the day.

In fact, I got a Facebook invite from LowCal Cafe to Yummy Eats just today as they are one of the best food finds. LowCal Cafe is behind those sugar-free but still delish dessert concoctions which even diabetics can take. I am actually hoping they will have their Sansrival at the fair. Their Sansrival is sweetened with Suchero (coco sugar) which I tried at the Suchero event some time back and I tell you, it tasted just as good as the sugar version (my post on Suchero is HERE).

I am looking forward to a day of eating because I am sure I'll bump into my foodie friends there as well as get to taste some of the best food in town. And yes, I'll do my workouts before and after this event.

The entrance fee is Php150 but pay only Php100 when you present the May issue of Yummy Magazine at the door.

Kudos to my neighbor and foodie friend, Fran of frannywanny.com who is the force behind this event.

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Xenia said...

Am I so glad to have visited your blog and read this post. The idea of a foodie fair alone is making me giddy. I hope I can drag my hubby to come with me. I don't drive kasi :(

Jane said...

@Xenia - Oh I hope you can convince your hubby to go! I'll be there. Hope to bump into you! :-)

Google+