Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Green Iced Sting Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

Limited edition Green Hornet doughnuts

A surprise was waiting for me today while I was having breakfast. A box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts was delivered to my home.

I did not get to try it immediately because I was already eating and had to leave soon after so it was only this afternoon that I got to sink my teeth into this green doughnut with white zigzags.

This line of Krispy Kreme doughnuts is inspired by the upcoming Green Hornet movie, which I also want to watch. When I bit into the doughnut, I realized that the green icing tasted exactly like bubblegum while the white zigzags gave the bubblegum a cool mint twist. Yummy!

This is a limited edition and will last only till February 13. Go try it and maybe buy some before you head out to watch the Green Hornet.

No comments:

Google+