Friday, December 11, 2009

Artistry Total Mascara - Your Lashes' Best Friend


If you need to step out of the house in a hurry, there are three facial features you cannot neglect: eyebrows, lashes and lips. Otherwise, you will look like you just got out of bed.

Eyebrows need to be emphasized with a little eyebrow liner or some eyebrow powder so you do not look like you had no eyebrows. For the lips, I run a base for my chapped lips before applying a touch of lipstick. I tend to put only a very light coat of lipstick for daytime wear that matches what I wear and make it more dark and red at night so as not to look pale Lastly, to emphasize my eyes, I brush mascara across my lashes.

Recently, I was introduced to a new line of mascara: the ARTISTRY Total Mascara. Right now, I have different brands of mascara (some more expensive than others). But really, if it does the trick, there is no need to pay an arm and a leg for a high-end mascara, right?








Artistry Total Mascara comes in water resistant and waterproof creamy formulas that resist smudging, flaking (I hate that because it enters my eye), and clumping (lashes sticking together in clumps). It comes in two shades: black and brown. One mascara brush alone will lengthen, define, lift and magnify lashes. Artistry Total Mascara is infused with Vitamins A and E to nourish and condition your lashes while defining your eyes to enhance it.

I have both the black and brown Artistry mascara to test so I am really looking forward to trying it out in forthcoming blogger events.

Artistry is not just mascara. They have other beauty products as well like concealers, eye creams, age-defying skin creams, and lipstick.

Artistry Total Mascara is sold exclusively by Amway Philippines. For more information, please call 814-8181 or visit their website. SRP: PhP 955.


No comments:

Google+