Saturday, April 19, 2014

When Skin meets Maidenform

I always thought that I did not need to splurge on ladies' undergarments because it stayed tucked away and hidden anyway. So I always went for functionality, durability and price.

But after I received a sample of the Maidenform's Comfort Devotion collection (a bra and panty set), my skin got so much pampering that it dawned on me that if you had to wear something around all day (and night), extreme comfort goes a long way to extending your day. I know. I've worn shoes that looked fashionable but were so tortuous to the feet that halfway through the day, I was wiped out.

As soon as I held the Comfort Devotion undergarments in my hand -- oh my, heaven!!! Ang lambot! Grabeng lambot! This collection is meant to be luxurious - with carefully chosen plush fabrics and delicate trims to make its wearer feel sexy as it molds one's curves comfortably.

The Maidenform Comfort Devotion Demi Bra with matching panty.
Yes, you have to touch it to believe how soft it feels.

Front view (from Maidenform website)

Back view (from Maidenform website)
Shows smoothing wing with soft liner & leotard back for stay-put straps


Accentuated by a dainty ribbon and cloud foam-lined cups with super soft wire casing

Bra straps with dainty dotted lines sewn in

Non-corrosive hook-and-eye clasps and stitches that you cannot feel at all

The panty is elastic-free; the fabric molds to the body, eliminating panty lines

The inner lining of the panty. Nothing abrasive,  just totally comfy and snug.

This shade of the Maidenform Comfort Devotion is called Latte Lift (looks like a milky coffee, right?) but it also comes in black sets. Although I got the Demi bra, this collection also comes in Strapless, Embellished Full Coverage, Embellished Push Up, Seamless Unlined and Sealess Foam Wirefree styles.

The panty styles meanwhile come in Hipster, Bikini and Thong.

If you're after comfort and don't mind paying a bit more for an all-day heavenly feel against your skin, the Maidenform Comfort Devotion is definitely in my recommendation list. My skin just fell in love with it.

Maidenform is available in leading department stores nationwide and is exclusively distributed by Rustan Marketing Corporation.



No comments:

Google+