Read all the way to the end because they have ongoing and upcoming promos that you won't want to miss.
WHOLE BEAN COFFEE VARIANTS (Jan. 9-Feb. 23, 2015)
Two new whole bean coffee variants are being offered for the period indicated.
|South of the Clouds, PhP 495|
|Guatemala Casi Cielo, PhP 495|
Guatemala Casi Cielo is a gold standard coffee originally introduced in fine-dining restaurants. This particular variant is said to be one of the most delicious coffee variants and is paired very well with desserts.
ESPRESSO BEVERAGES (Jan. 9-Feb. 23, 2015)
On your next visit, try these two new espresso beverages, taken either hot, iced or blended.
|Chestnut Praline Latte|
Chestnut Praline Latte is Starbucks' signature espresso. It carries the rich flavor of roasted chestnuts and freshly steamed milk, topped with whipped cream.
|Raspberry Truffle Mocha|
The Raspberry Truffle Mocha is Starbucks' signature mocha but this time, topped with raspberry whipped cream and drizzled with espresso truffle sauce.
The espresso beverages' prices are as follows:
Hot or Iced - Short (PhP 140), Tall (PhP 150), Grande (PhP 165), Venti (PhP 175)
Blended - Tall (PhP 155), Grande (PhP 165), Venti (PhP 175)
FOOD ITEMS (Jan. 9-Feb. 23, 2015)
New dessert items, all-day meals as well as salads are up for the tasting during this period. I am just reading the descriptions and I'm planning already my top 3 orders because I love it that they are healthy, healthy, healthy! Here we go...
|Chicken and Mushroom Wellington (PhP 95)|
Buttery, flaky crust filled with chicken breast fillet, sliced mushrooms and creamy cheese sauce
The Chicken and Mushroom Wellington is something I'd love to try as a breakfast item. I love the combination of the chicken, mushrooms and creamy cheese sauce.
|Cheese Pimiento and Bacon on Italian Country Bread (PhP 165)|
Cream cheese, parmesan and mozzarella infused with smoked pimiento and
topped with honey-cured bacon on Italian country bread
|Moroccan Chicken Wrap (PhP 165)|
Whole wheat tortilla wrap filled with sliced chicken, chickpeas, tomatoes, eggplant, and hummus spread
You can bet these two salads following will be on my list of must-try items. Sometimes I wish Starbucks would keep these salads as a permanent menu item. It is refreshing to have salad alongside a sandwich or have it by itself on days when I am not that hungry or just want something light.
|Caesar Salad (PhP 150)|
Lettuce with chicken flakes, parmesan cheese and croutons
|Garden Salad with Mango Vinaigrette (PhP 150)|
Blend of romaine and iceberg lettuce, Washington apples, cherry tomatoes, chopped red cabbage,
sliced black olives, garbanzo and minced garlic with sweet mango vinaigrette
Note: Both salads are NOT available in the following areas: Baguio, Boracay, Bacolod, Cebu, CDO, Davao, Iloilo, Naga, GenSan, Subic, Dagupan, Tarlac, and Bataan.
Now for the sweet tooth delicacies...
|Chocolate Banana Cake (Slice-PhP 120, Whole-PhP 1,000)|
Moist and decadent banana cake with milky chocolate icing
|Raspberry and Cream Parfait (PhP 120)|
Vanilla cake cubes layered with light cream, raspberry sauce topped with pistachio nuts
The Raspberry and Cream Parfait is also one I'm looking forward to trying. I just love the taste of raspberry and having it in parfait form, with those pistachio nuts? Irresistible!
|Chocolate and Hazelnut Parfait (PhP 120)|
Chocolate mousse, brownie, and baked granola layers in a cup
FIRST TWO 2015 STARBUCKS CARDS
Just in time for Chinese New Year on February 19 and Valentine's Day, Starbucks released these two Starbucks cards, the first for 2015. One commemorates the Year of the Sheep and the other is a very cute rendition of hearts spelling out Happy Valentines Day. Both can be purchased for a minimum load of Php 300.
PROMOS, PROMOS, PROMOS!
And as I mentioned at the beginning, there are promos, three in all!
Starbucks Espresso Confections Coaster Promo
1. Customers who will purchase any of the featured beverages (Chestnut Praline Latte or Raspberry Truffle Mocha) from January 9 to 15, 2015 will be given a complimentary cardboard Starbucks Espresso Confections coaster.
2. Complimentary coaster will be given to the customer at the time of redemption of the purchased beverage/s.
3. There is no limit to the number of coasters the customer can redeem. (1) one Chestnut Praline Latte OR Raspberry Truffle Mocha = (1) one Espresso Confections Coaster
4. Senior Citizen, Handicapped and VAT Exempt discounts are eligible for this offer.
5. This promotion cannot be combined with other offers.
6. Offer is only valid in all Starbucks stores in the Philippines.
Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No.9191 Series of 2014
Valentine Cake Treat Promo
1. This promo will run from February 9 to 13, 2015.
2. Customers who purchase any two (2) of our Chestnut Praline Latte and Raspberry Truffle Mocha of any size with a Starbucks Card will receive one (1) free slice of cake.
3. Purchase of two (2) featured beverages and redemption of one (1) free slice of cake must be made in one (1) transaction.
4. Redemption of a registration drink or beverage reward is not considered a purchase.
5. The free slice of cake must be claimed on the same day of purchase and is limited to what is available at point of purchase. Park Avenue Cakes are not valid for redemption.
6. There is no limit to the number of times a customer can participate in this promo.
7. Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
8. Offer cannot be availed with other ongoing promotions.
9. RCOC and RGOC discounts are not eligible for this offer.
Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 9193 Series of 2014
Double Star Treat
1. This promo will run from February 16 to 17, 2015.
2. Every purchase of a Chestnut Praline Latte and Raspberry Truffle Mocha of any size using a Starbucks Card will automatically earn two Beverage Stars.
3. The additional Stars will be loaded on the same Starbucks Card at the date, time and point of purchase only.
4. If store is offline, the customer may simply present his/her Starbucks Card and settle in cash or credit card to avail the offer. Earned Beverage Stars will be credited to the customer's account within seven (7) working days.
5. There is no limit to the number of times a customer can participate in this promo.
6. Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
7. RCOC and RGOC discounts are not eligible for this offer.
Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 9195 Series of 2014