Sunday, March 29, 2015

Make headaches go away 5 times faster with Panadol

Did you know that 7 out of 10 Filipinos suffer regularly from headaches? Nope, I didn't know.

It could be our terrible summer heat here or just plain stressed out lifestyles but whatever is the cause, having a massive headache is definitely not fun and results in a wasted day with lots of unproductive down time.

Not with Panadol with Optizorb.





I found out that Panadol with Optizorb is formulated to make pain go away faster than other paracetamol brands. The paracetamol caplet is able to dissolve 5x faster, allowing the paracetamol to get into your system faster to combat headache and fever even before another brand can. So while another brand may have the same amount of paracetamol (500 mg), Panadol will start working earlier (about 5 minutes after being taken) because Optizorb disperses it faster, making it reach the bloodstream more quickly, and acting where it needs to fight pain.

The newest brand ambassador of Panadol, Ryan Agoncillo, is one such active person. He is not just husband to Judy Santos and father to active sons Yohan and Lucho but he is also a host and athlete who is into motorcycles and triathlons. Ryan shared that he has experienced pain because of his sport and his busy life, but he doesn't let this get in the way of family time with his sons.



As for me? We were asked to write who we wanted to be a superhero for. Of course, number one is being a superhero who can take care of my family but I wrote down "the Youth" because I wanted to be more inclusive of other young men and women who I want to draw into greater advocacy participation. Being the busybody that I am, I know I won't always be headache-free. But it's good to know there is a fast-acting Panadol to take care of me when those times hit.



Panadol with Optizorb is available in 36 x 10s dispenser box as well as a 10s pack. Each tablet is approximately PhP 4.00 only and available at all leading drugstores nationwide.






No comments:

Google+