They're introducing the Strawberry Cheesecake Frappuccino and the Caramel Triple Coffee Jelly Frappuccino till July 27, 2015.
Last week I already got to try the Strawberry Cheesecake Frappe. It's really good and quite indulgent. It's prepared with a strawberry sauce and a rich cheese flavor, then layered with biscuit crunch and finally, topped with cheese whipped cream (my first time to try this!), berry drizzle, and more bits of biscuit pieces as a final touch.
|How my Strawberry Cheesecake Frappuccino looked like|
The other one which I plan to try this week is the Caramel Triple Coffee Jelly. This Triple Coffee Frappe is made with layers of dark roast coffee jelly, blended coffee frappuccino, and caramel syrup topped with espresso whipped cream, finely ground coffee sprinkles, and caramel drizzle.
Double Upsize Treat Promo (June 17 and 24, 2015, 2-4pm)
On these two days, you can upsize your beverages! Here are the mechanics from Starbucks:
1. Customers can avail a complimentary double upsize treat on Caramel Triple Coffee Jelly and Strawberry Cheesecake Frappuccino® Blended Beverages on June 17 and 24, 2015 from 2-4pm. (My note: 2 days and 2 hours only, okay?)
2. Offer is limited to a maximum of four (4) purchased Caramel Triple Coffee Jelly and /or Strawberry Cheesecake Frappuccino® Blended Beverages per transaction.
3. In case the Caramel Triple Coffee Jelly and Strawberry Cheesecake Frappuccino Blended Beverage are not available, customer can choose to redeem the offer with any Frappuccino blended beverage.
4. This promotion cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
5. Beverage Star will be earned for every purchase of promotional beverages when paid using the Starbucks Card.
6. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen or handicapped individuals can avail of the promotional discount or their discount (whichever is higher).
7. Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or combined with other promotions.
8. This offer is only valid in the Philippines.