|The Project Mom book|
There is something special when moms are behind an event. Stepping into the Avida showroom in Glorietta, I found it all decked up for the media launch.
|My very own personalized lotus decor|
|Beautiful, classic woven bags from Abre Linea|
|Cute kids' clothing from Little Luli|
|Comfy and chic footwear from Melissa|
|Must-have Mustela/Musti baby items|
Project Mom Project Finds Fair
This fair will be a selling event during the weekends of April 17-19, April 24-26, May 1-3 and May 8-10. The items for sale are one-of-a-kind and personally handpicked by While the exhibit will last till May 10, the selling happens only on the weekend dates I've indicated here.
Project Mom Exhibit
Up till May 10, 2015, you can visit the Project Mom Exhibit at the Glorietta 4 wing which showcases the handpicked items of Project Mom. There you can see the actual projects featured in the Project Mom book of Bianca and Amanda. The exhibit will even feature items not found in the book but curated by both these celebrity moms.
And….that's not all! Project Mom is having an Instagram contest where moms can bring home PhP 10,000 worth of surprises! Mechanics are simple.
1. Take a photo of you and your mom at the photo op area, at the #ProjectMomFair or at the #ProjectMomExhibit.
2. Post it on Instagram, tag and follow: @iloveayalamalls @iloveglorietta @_projectmom @gamechangerph, @yogajanemanila and hashtag it with #ProjectMomGlorietta.
3. I will pick one (1) lucky mom to be part of the Project Mom event on May 10.
4. Winners will be drawn on May 3 and will be contacted via Instagram.
5. Winners should also present accumulated receipts (dated April 11 to May 3) from Glorietta merchants or merchants from Favorite Finds Fair amounting to Php 2,000. Receipts must be shown, together with a valid ID, on event day, May 10, at the registration.
Find Project Mom here:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/ProjectMomBook