Friday, May 14, 2010

Krispy Kreme Contest: You and Your Mom

Mother's Day may be over but the month of May (dedicated to mothers) isn't. Celebrating the month of mothers can be done for the entire 31 days of the month.

Krispy Kreme has new creations that are worth taking your most-loved mother on a Krispy Kreme date for. Their theme centers around mangoes - the tropical fruit that everyone loves. First, there is the Mango Kreme Cake - made of chunky bits of mangoes mixed with custard set atop of soft vanilla cake and garnished with graham cracker bits.


Of course, the best partner of the Mango Kreme Cake is the Mango Kreme Chiller - a thirst-quenching beverage made of mangoes and topped with whipped cream.



Now, you still have a chance to show how much you love your Mom and it is so easy. Here are the simple mechanics:


2. Once you've followed Chloe, email a photo of yourself and your mother having a magical moment with a brief description (2-3 sentences) on why it is magical to the e-mail address of Chloe (hotlightgirl.chloe@gmail.com). Copy me on your email entry by sending same entry to my email address (thephilippinebeat@gmail.com) so that I'm sure to include your photo in my next blog post.

The photo can be an old one or a recent one. With your email, include the following info:

  • Full Name
  • Facebook Name
  • Age
  • Blog where you saw this promo, which in this case is my blog (The Philippine Beat)
  • Date of submission

3. Chloe will email me your photo entry which I will post on my blog. You have 2 chances to win because the first week's contest runs from May 17-21 (one winner to be announced May 23) and the second week's contest runs from May 24-30 (noon) (one winner to be announced May 30). Non-winners from the first week remain eligible in the second week.

4. The winner of each week will be chosen by a guest judge of my choice based on the following criteria:

  • 40% - how closely the photo reflects your relationship with your Mom
  • 35% - impact of your explanation as to why the photo is magical
  • 25% - number of positive comments your entry elicits from my readers (you may ask your family and friends to comment but please...NO SPAMMING). I reserve the right to disregard what I deem to be spam comments.
The judge's choice is FINAL.


5. I will email the weekly winners and ask the winners to tell me which KK branch the prize will be claimed from. Each winner gets a free box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

6. To claim your prize, print out the email from me confirming that you won and present it to the KK branch with one valid ID. Claiming period is until June 4, 2010.

7. Prizes are not convertible to cash and can only be claimed personally at a KK branch. I won't be able to mail/post/deliver the boxes to the winners.




No comments:

Google+